St. Paul is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Weekend Custodian. Primary hours for this position are Saturdays, 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. and Sundays, 8:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
JOB DESCRIPTION for Weekend Custodian
- The Weekend Custodian is directly responsible to the Pastor of the parish and receives direction from, and maintains continuing reporting, to the parish Facility Manager.
- The position performs general cleaning duties at the parish Church, School and Parish Life Center.
- Other specific activities, besides those mentioned below, are to assigned by the Pastor and/or parish Facilities Manager.
Specific Primary Responsibilities
- To follow the Diocese of Youngstown’s Child Abuse Policy and the St. Paul Church Personnel Policy.
- To treat the public and fellow workers with respect and dignity at all times.
- To perform the functions of the Weekend Custodian of St. Paul Church which includes, but not limited to:
In the church – Clean the Lower Gathering Space, the Social Hall and the North Room/Clean and restock the bathrooms/Empty the trash/Re-setups as needed
In the Parish Life Center – Clean the Parish Life Center/Clean and restock the bathrooms/Empty the trash/Re-setups as needed
Primary Hours are Saturday, 6:00pm – 10:00pm and Sunday, 8:00pm – 11:00pm
Specific Secondary Responsibilities
- To be available on call to assist with snow removal, substitute custodian
- To maintain availability and perform duties on a weekly basis as scheduled. Dependability and punctuality are essential.
- To possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License and legal transportation.
Click here for application: Application Weekend Custodian